Tickets on sale March 17, 2023 – click link below to purchase
Come dance, sing, laugh and enjoy the afternoon with your children, all while supporting an important cause.
We are committed to raising awareness and funds for DIPG/DMG and other childhood brain cancers.
COST: $15 each (General admission, adults and kids)
COST: $0 each (Kids under 2 free, but still require a ticket)
Included in cost:
– entrance to dance
– nut free treats/candy handed out throughout the afternoon
– individual bag of chips or granola bar (one) per person
– pop/juice/water unlimited
– face painting or glitter tattoo — limited availability (dependant on face painters, tattoo artists and the demand. Limited quantities. First come, first serve basis)
– photo opportunities with princesses/superheroes
– AJs Mystic Mirror Photo Booth – themed photo booth, taking hard copy with you. providing fun and take home memories
– dancing with glow bracelets and prizes given to kids on the dance floor
– colouring station
There will be here will be a silent auction (players choice) with lots of baskets, door prizes and a raffle draw
* a bake sale (items $1-$5 each) and pizza slices to purchase ($2 each).
* Heather’s Pretty Parties face painters and princesses/superheroes to dance and entertain our guests.
* Endless Events Group — always providing an amazingly interactive DJ
* Winnipeg Ghostbusters – entertaining kids young and old
Children that are fighting or lost the battle against DIPG.
Meet All DIPG Warriors