- This event has passed.
** CANCELLED ** 2020 KIDS DANCE FUNDRAISER
May 3 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15.00
**** EVENT CANCELLED ****
We understand today is a challenging and stressful time for many individuals and families. Words like “social distancing” and “flatten the curve” are new terms we are dealing with daily that are causing stress. Imagine how much more anxious families are right now whose child is fighting DIPG or any cancer, while navigating through this Covid-19 pandemic. These children are fighting for their lives with more obstacles in their way than ever before. We truly cannot imagine.
Although our 2020 Kids Dance Fundraiser is scheduled for May 3rd with a slim possibility of being able to proceed with the event, we at Madox’s Warriors have made the hard decision to cancel the event this year. We are sad to have to cancel, but we understand many do not have security with employment and there is much uncertainty for so many. We also know attending a dance soon after the pandemic is lifted would not be on anyone’s radar, with fear of large crowds still present.
Come dance, sing, laugh and enjoy the afternoon with your children, all while supporting an important cause.
We are committed to raising awareness and funds for DIPG (Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma) and other Childhood Brain Cancers.
$15 per ticket
Kids 2 and under free but still require a ticket
INCLUDED in the cost:
- Entrance to dance
- Nut free treats/candy at entrance as you enter
- Bag of chips or granola bar (one) per person
- Pop/juice/water unlimited
- Themed photo booth, taking hard copy with you
- Face painting or glitter tattoo limited availability (Dependant on face painters, tattoo artists and the demand)
- Photo sessions with princesses/superheroes
- Dancing with glow bracelets given to kids on the dance floor
- Colouring station